Updated on 23 March with information on the re-scheduled Hay meeting.
Further update on 7 March with information on Hay, Forbes and Dubbo meetings. Updated on 6 March with details on Deniliquin and Echuca meetings; 29 Feb with more details on public open house meetings.
Last week, we tried something a little different and held a drop-in open house session in Mildura. This gave people the opportunity to drop by and speak to MDBA staff one-on-one. The feedback we got on this format was so positive, we’ve decided to hold more of them.
We’re working with local councils to organise open houses in the Basin. Check this post as more details are confirmed.
Open houses confirmed
Cobram: Tuesday 21 February, 10:00-11:30am.
- Cobram Civic Centre Hall, Punt Road, Cobram
Kerang: 21 February, 2:00-3:30pm
- Kerang Memorial Hall, Cnr Nolan and Wellington Streets, Kerang
- All Seasons Hotel, 171–183 McIvor Road, Bendigo
Albury/Wodonga joint open house: 7 March, 12:00-1:30pm
- Albury Entertainment Centre, 553 Kiewa St, Albury
Wangaratta: 8 March, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre, 33/37 Ford St, Wangaratta
Deniliquin: 15 March, 10:00-11:30am
- Mountbatten Room, Deniliquin RSL, 72 End Street, Deniliquin
Echuca: 15 March, 2:30-4:00pm
- Port of Echuca Motel, 465 High St, Echuca
Forbes: 19 March, 3:30-5:00pm
- Forbes Town Hall, Harold Street, Forbes
Dubbo: 20 March, 12:00-1:30pm
- Dubbo Regional Theatre & Convention Centre, 155 Darling Street, Dubbo
Update on the Hay open house (previously postponed due to the floods)
Hay: 4 April, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Hay Services Club, 371 Murray Street, Hay
Reminder: Renmark public meeting
The Renmark public meeting will be held on Friday 9 March, 1:00-4:00pm, at:The Greek Orthodox Community Hall Twenty First Street Renmark
We have also confirmed our latest round of consultations with indigenous groups:
- Shepparton: 20 Feb
- Echuca: 27 Feb
- Swan Hill: 27 Feb
- Wagga: 5 March
- Griffith: 5 March
- Bourke: 5 March
- Dubbo: 12 March
More information and meeting summaries
Information about our meetings is available on our Meetings and Events page [NOTE: Link removed as the content is no longer online]. You can also find summaries of the feedback we’ve heard at previous public meetings on the same page.