Free Flow, the MDBA blog, is managed by the Murray-Darling Basin Authority. The blog is hosted on govspace (govspace.gov.au), which is managed by the Department of Finance and Deregulation.
- You agree not to do anything unlawful on or via the blog.
- While we aim to be informative, please don’t rely on the blog for professional advice.
- We don’t control material on non-MDBA websites we link to.
- We don’t endorse them either.
- If you comment, make sure you do so in line with the Moderation Policy.
- While we do our best to protect your information and comments, we can’t guarantee it. Please do your bit by keeping your firewall and anti-virus software up-to-date.
- Read more in our Privacy Statement
You agree to use the blog only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the blog by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the blog.
You must not post or transmit via the blog any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
Your use of the blog does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation any Agency owes You;
- affect or reduce any obligation You owe to any Agency.
The blog is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
Content and comments
You are responsible for the comments you make on the blog. If you wish to comment on the blog, you must do so in accordance with our Moderation Policy.
With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms and where otherwise noted, material presented on the blog is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence.
We strive to protect comments and information you provide on the blog. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the blog. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
The blog allows anonymous and pseudonymous participation. If you wish to, you may create a user account by providing a user name, password and email address.
We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
- to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
For more information, please see our Privacy Statement.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Please contact us via any of the methods listed in the Contact Us section on the right-hand side of the blog if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding the blog.